- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
This position demands strong interpersonal skills when dealing with potential clients, referral sources and visitors. The receptionist must have a professional inviting demeanor when answering and directing incoming calls. The position also requires a multi-tasked individual with the ability to work independently.
- Responsible for billing window during medicating
- Collect client fees and record payments
- Run daily deposit log detail report
- Reconcile client fees collected with cash deposit on Daily Cash Log and then give money collected, Daily Deposit Log Detail Report, and Daily Cash Log to Executive Director
- Inform clients of all required associated treatment information appearing as alerts such as urine sample collection, counseling holds, and medical holds
- Type correspondence reports, etc. as directed by Executive Director
- Answer telephone, and assist staff during intake hours as needed
- Be knowledgeable of and enforce agency policies and procedures.
- Possess the knowledge and understanding of how to recognize and manage an opiate overdose
- Understand the clinical benefits and limitations of urine screens, toxicology, and other testing procedures.
- Minimum of high school diploma.
- Prior healthcare experience preferred, in a substance abuse treatment environment or in admissions
- Experience in collecting fees and cash reconciliation, preferably in a drug treatment, bank, or similar setting.
- Medical Assistant Experience
- Experience in clerical/secretarial skills including but not limited to word processing, using a computer, filing
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access. Able to accurately type at least 50 words per minute
- Excellent organizational skills Knowledge of CPR and Basic Life Support and to be culturally competent
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.