- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk should have solid communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. Candidate should have 3-5 years of experience and advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word. Position reports directly to the Accounts Payable Manager.
Ability to work in fast-paced, rapid growth environment is a must. Current duties will include processing invoices for the Outpatient Division.
- Verify approval on all invoices and check requests
- Codes such items as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
- Update and maintain vendor files in Great Plains
- Able to process and enter 200-300+ invoices per week
- Audits and verifies expenses reports
- Reconciles vendor statements
- Ability to process and follow-up on rush items
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Files and maintains vendor invoice files as needed
- Special projects as assigned
- 3-5 years of current experience processing invoices
- An Associates Degree in Accounting is a plus, but not required
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Prior experience using Great Plains is preferred
- Highly organized, detail oriented, have a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Ability to work under conditions of pressure and adjust to urgent situations.
- Good verbal communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.