- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Summary/objective: The Intake Scheduler is responsible for the timely response to admissions center inquiries in order to process and direct the admission of those seeking treatment at a PTC OTP facility.
- Receive and process inbound inquiries from phone, fax, text, email, and chat for patient seeking OTP/MAT/OBOT care. Assist with potential referrals to higher levels of care as needed.
- Assess potential patient’s treatment needs, locating an OTP facility to schedule a patient for an intake assessment.
- Document patient assessment accurately and promptly into system of record, ensuring all pertinent information is inputted in quick and efficient manner.
- Follow up with daily scheduled admissions and intakes in the Pinnacle Treatment Centers system of care.
- Provide compassionate, knowledgeable customer service to a wide variety of people calling in to the Admissions Center.
- Work with Care Coordinators and Care Coordinator Supervisors to fulfill other day to day tasks as needed.
- Excel in teamwork, working in unison with all Pinnacle Treatment Centers staff to ensure positive patient.
Position type and expected hours of work: Full Time, Multiple Shifts Available.
Required education and experience: education and experience based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
- High school or GED Required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office
Preferred education and experience: preferred education and experience based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
- Call Center experience.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the treatment industry.
- Ability to connect and empathize with patients and families seeking treatment.
- Experience working with a team setting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.