- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shall provide the Case Management core function of coordination of services to individuals seeking recovery from a substance use disorder by means of a comprehensive process which addresses an individual's treatment and non-treatment needs throughout an individual's treatment and recovery process.
- Assist in helping individuals and their families in navigating the drug and alcohol system to ensure appropriate and
- expeditious access to treatment and non-treatment needs.
- Promotes easy access to drug and alcohol services within the drug and alcohol system at large and assists in transitioning the drug and alcohol system from a complex system to a streamlined, easily accessible system.
- Shall promote individuals' engagement and retention in treatment and other non-treatment services.
- Services shall be mobile and support of individuals shall occur at the location which best supports the individuals'
- engagement, retention and re-engagement in treatment services.
- Assists individuals in addressing treatment and non-treatment needs by implementing a comprehensive service plan based on the results obtained from the assessment process.
- Ensuring that the resources to address the individuals' needs are in place, and that those resources are made available in a
- timely and appropriate fashion.
- Shall conduct individual follow-up at required intervals and update the service/recovery plan as needed.
- Shall empower individuals in assuming responsibility for their own recovery and through a collaborative process, works with individuals and their families to develop and implement their individual recovery plan.
- Shall facilitate the transition from a professionally directed recovery plan to a self-directed recovery plan.
- Ability to work with persons who have physical, mental or emotional disabilities or who are economically disadvantaged or involved with the criminal justice system.
- Ability to plan and organize work, prepare records and reports, set priorities, and maintain a caseload in an effective and
- timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Assists individual in having their voices fully heard, by ensuring that their needs, goals and objectives are the focal point of services.
- Identifies barriers (individual or system) to full participation in treatment and non-treatments needs and assists in developing strategies to overcome such barriers.
- Shall provide case coordination services as individuals' transition into, through and to the next level of care in the continuum of treatment services as well as when transitioning into and returning to the community to promote continuity of services.
- Shall enhance individuals' knowledge of service availability and promote individuals' self-sufficiency within the system, etc. while practicing progressive disengagement as individual knowledge base grows.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Dependency, Sociology, Social Welfare, Psychology, Nursing or a related field; and one year direct service experience performing counseling or case management work in alcohol or other drug treatment setting; or
- A bachelor's degree which includes or is supplemented by successful completion of 18 college credits in sociology, social welfare, psychology, criminal justice or other related social sciences; and one year direct service experience performing counseling or case management work in alcohol or other drug treatment setting; or
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training*.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.