** $3000 sign on bonus for eligible full time candidates**
Position: Substance Abuse Counselor
Coordinate all treatment aspects of a client’s drug and alcohol treatment program. Serves as a professional staff member and/or team leader of an interdisciplinary team and is responsible directly to the Clinical Service Supervisor for the coordination and continuity of care from admission through discharge and follow-up of the residents. Serves as an assistant to the Clinical Service Supervisor. To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
- Identify training needs for assigned staff and program and submit suggestions to the Clinical Service Supervisor.
- Provide and obtain the following therapeutic services as determined by the Treatment Team and specified in the client’s Individual Treatment Plan: individual counseling, family counseling, group counseling, community activities, Facility visits, vocational training, and follow-up care.
- Ensure coordination and documentation of contracts with community workers including, preparation of monthly progress reports to community social workers, determination of placement plans according to Treatment plan recommendations.
- Provide/coordinate all drug and alcohol assessments as it relates to the diagnosis of residents.
- Enters progress notations summarizing all treatment interventions performed for clients on a weekly basis.
- Ensure the completion of all Individual Treatment Plans and their reviews following their perspective time frames.
- Report to the Clinical Service Supervisor any and all relevant developments and information affecting the clients and facility operation
- Provide staff duty coverage as scheduled.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Clinical Service Supervisor or Clinical Program Director.
- Must be a certified or licensed professional in a human services field such as: certified social worker (CSW), licensed professional clinical counselor (LPCC), licensed professional counselor associate (LPCA), licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), licensed psychologists (LP), licensed psychological practitioners (LPP), licensed marriage & family therapists (LMFT) or certified drug and alcohol counselor (CADC) in the state of Kentucky
- Ability to work varying hours to accommodate client needs
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with 3% company match
- Supplemental life insurance, short-term, long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Flexible work schedule (in most facilities)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.