- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Per-Diem Licensed Practical Nurse
Responsible for providing medical services directly to clients and for maintaining the appropriate records and medical files per State and Federal regulations.
- Administer/dispense methadone in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
- Ensure that adequate recording of the administration/dispensing transaction has occurred.<b<i<u<sub<sup
- Ensure that the treatment plan of the physician and/or medical director is being followed.
- Assess client response to treatment and medication dosage/interactions and determine appropriateness for dosing.
- Maintains all medical records including but not limited to individual charts, daily medication charts, dosage records, progress notes, Doctor’s orders, etc., as required.
Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of New Jersey.
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.