- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
We are looking for a graphic designer to bring fresh creative ideas and enthusiasm to grow the Pinnacle brand.
The graphic designer is responsible for designing a wide range of different visual assets for the organization including internal and external communication initiatives, branding, and asset development.
- Supporting the marketing team with any graphic design requirements in a timely fashion.
- Designing all the company’s graphics including all printed and digital sales and marketing materials such as brochures, online banners, social media graphics, infographics, internal communications, and branded materials.
- Participating in branding projects, Value Proposition development, and campaign development for internal and external communications including employee recruitment and retention, marketing, and sales.
- Managing and maintaining a content database of all online and offline marketing materials and content.
- Managing artwork to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to throughout the company’s materials.
- Taking down design briefs and translating these into creative but practical branded materials.
- Making design decisions based on analytical data and user testing results
- Working simultaneously on 5+ projects; balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Experience using Adobe graphic design software package (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) as well as Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Copy writing skills a plus
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Creative and passionate about graphic design with an organized and time sensitive approach
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design (Associates Degree will be considered if accompanied by a strong portfolio)
- Previous experience working as Graphic Designer ideally in healthcare
- HTML experience a plus but not required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.