- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (Part Time)
We are currently seeking experienced Certified Substance Abuse Counselors (CSAC) to join our team at our AATC Hayes location in Hayes, VA.
· Assess the counseling needs of the client
· Assessing client for substance abuse diagnosis using DSM criteria in determining appropriate level of care based on ASAM criteria
· Obtain previous records that are relevant to the current treatment episode
· Preparing the substance abuse counseling portion of the client treatment plan
· Providing the substance abuse counseling services specified in the client treatment plan.
· Development of the client discharge/continuum of care plan to ensure movement to the appropriate levels of care.
· Documenting all counseling and education services, assessments, reassessments, referrals and follow-up in the client’s clinical record.
· Provide coordination of support services for the client/family and record the services provided in the client’s clinical record.
· Facilitate family therapy as assigned
· Contact and coordination with referral sources, (i.e. legal, school, employer, etc.)
· Facilitate needed interventions for crisis-orientated issues utilizing a multi-disciplinary team approach for assigned clients.
Education and Experience:
· Master’s Degree specializing in psychology and/or counseling from an accredited college.
· Master's or Bachelor's Licensed or certified as a Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC).
· Licensed or certified as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker . Licensed Practicing Counselor, or Licensed Substance Abuse Treatment Practitioner
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.