- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Summary: This individual shall oversee all aspects of a client’s drug and alcohol treatment program. Responsible for the coordination and continuity of care from admission through discharge and followup of the patients. Promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
- Assess needs of the patient for counseling and level of care.
- Facilitate individual, group, and/or family therapy as determined by patient needs and in accordance with state regulations.
- Conduct intakes on new patients, which include obtaining previous records that are relevant to the current treatment episode.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date case files on each patient per Federal, State, and PTC requirements, which includes documenting all counseling and education services, assessments, reassessments, referrals and follow-up in the client’s clinical record.
- Coordinate care between treatment providers, including physicians and MH agencies, and any other relevant treatment provider as needed. Provide coordination of support and referral services for the patient/family and document in the clinical record.
- Prepare individualized treatment plans on each patient. Develop patient discharge/aftercare/continuum of care.
- Minimum Qualifications:High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor or Master's Degree specializing in psychology and/or counseling.
Licensure as a Drug/and or Alcohol Counselor (CADC, LCADC , Social Work (LSW, LCSW), Professional Counselor (LAC, LPC) , or Marriage and Family Therapy (LMFT).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.