To support the Controller in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance Department.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Verify and process daily bank deposits.
- Compile daily and monthly financial reports.
- Assist the Controller with Revenue Cycle Management reviews and upkeep of financial records
- Assist the Staff Accountant with payroll data input into ADP if needed
- Provide support to Accounts Payable Clerk
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time by the Controller.
- Assist the Controller in reviewing patient accounts receivable analysis
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Associates degree preferably in accounting or business related field, is required.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in accounting is required.
- Previous payroll experienced preferred.
- Great Plains experience preferred.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.