- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
- Perform skilled housekeeping, laundry and linen services which encompasses of patient and medical care areas, bathrooms, office and common areas.
- Participate in housekeeping services including cleaning, mopping, scrubbing, sanitizing the floors and other surfaces.
- Ensures common areas including group rooms, lobby, waiting areas are sanitary, clean and free of debris.
- Ensures restrooms are sanitized, cleaned and stocked on a regular basis.
- Inventories supplies necessary for the day-to-day operations.
- Daily mopping, dusting, window washing, vacuuming and infection control.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous Experience in cleaning
- High school diploma
Offering:We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.