- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Vice President of Health System Integration
The Vice President of Health System Integration helps PTC realize its vision by creating a coordinated system of care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients, families and communities. This will be done through focusing on partnerships with hospitals and integrated health systems.
The Vice President of Health System Integration will be charged with providing direction, goal setting and input to key strategic, clinical, and operational issues facing Pinnacle and partnering health systems. The VP will oversee the staffing structure, program design and implementation, fiscal, and facility management of the bed based detoxification (?) program. He/she manages total resources to assure that the service meets established licensing and quality standards, as well as customer service objectives.
Works closely with the individual Presidents, Regional presidents, hospital team leaders (Academic Medical Director, Clinical Medical Director and Vice President/Business Unit Leaders) for the hospitals and/or health system.
- Vision, leadership, and organization in the direction of all PTC, Project Management, and other network teams
- Supports PTC in the management of revenues and expenses in relation to the established budgets; monitors budget variances and implements corrective actions when necessary.
- Assists in the collaborative development, implementation and on-going management of the operating and growth plans of the PTC entities.
- Ensures operations, administrative integration and coordination of systems and service initiatives across the PTC continuum.
- In collaboration with the PTC Leadership teams, supports and monitors services quality outcomes through use of the scorecard, identifying opportunities for implementation of clinical standards by using established, evidence based practices across the continuum.
- Maintains active leadership status and collaboration with payer strategies, finance, strategy and senior leadership
- Ensures that appropriate resources and/or materials are available to support development of integrated strategy; advances and supports recommendations put forth by Leadership.
- Supports the establishment and monitoring of metrics and outcome measures to achieve best practice through the network.
- Leads meeting discussions, as appropriate, and ensure that integrated protocols are adhered to and obtains status updates as needed and monitors progress between meetings.
- Identifies resource gaps or delays in the planning process and rectifies as appropriate.
- Ensures compliance with all internal and external regulatory agency requirements.
- Fosters a culture of collaboration and teamwork, with a dedication to patient care and quality outcomes.
- Assures that the agency's standards of care are met through: ongoing consultation with the Medical Director; application of Quality Assurance and Customer Service Programs, implementation of Utilization Review mechanisms.
- Ability to market our health system-based service offering to targeted health systems in partnership with our Business Development department. Assist in creating marketing materials and promote a tailored, turnkey process
- Ensures a high level of staff engagement to ensure that the teams operate in a “Best Place to Work” environment.
- MHA, MPH, MBA or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in healthcare operations/management within a large integrated health care organization.
- Strong communication skills and experience with engaging and building relationships with physician leaders, key administrative leadership, and outside constituencies.
- Knowledge of how to work within the care delivery system to deliver integrated quality care and in contain costs; demonstrated ability to develop creative, workable strategies and tactics to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Strong understanding of regulatory compliance.
- Demonstrated analytical ability to identify problems, develop solutions and execute on the chosen course of action
- Ability to analyze and develop management reporting that complements management goals; knowledge of health care metrics, benchmarks, and standards that drive and/or shape the industry.
- Ability to organize, plan, budget and prioritize work within time and financial constraints.
- Strong leadership presence, relationship building skills and ability to influence, lead and direct individuals in multiple functional areas and across all levels of employees, management and community leaders; effective, imaginative and visionary problem solver.
- Strong business acumen focused on maximizing business and financial results
- Creativity and flexibility in developing and evaluating innovative ideas and ways to evolve health system into the future
- Visionary and able to see the big picture but also dive into the details when necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of health care & insurance industry current and future trends, in order to assess future market needs.
- ER experience within a tertiary care medical center or a complex general hospital a plus
- Multi-site experience
- Contract management experience with an understanding of payors in the local markets
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.