Assistant Regional Director
This individual is responsible for the daily administration and supervision of the assigned regional program clinics assigned by the regional director, including fostering the compliance with clinical and regulatory standards, and successful business performance.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Ensure the development, implementation, and enforcement of all policies and procedures, including client and employee’s rights.
2. Ensure agency compliance with federal, state, and local regulations as well as accreditation standards.
3. Participate in the Performance Improvement Program for patient care, physical plant, staff retention, and staff performance.
4. Ensure that all personnel are assigned duties based upon their education, training, and job description.
5. Establish and maintain liaison relationships and linkage agreements with other agencies in the community, and maintaining communication with community agencies’ staff.
6. Supervise staff: professional and nonprofessional staff (both employees and independent contractors/consultants) working for the facility.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Social Services, Management or Business with minimum 5 years substance abuse experience at the Director level or higher
• Multi-site management experience including accreditation prep (CARF preferred). Position requires regular travel including occasional over nights.
• Experience creating and implementing policies and procedures, including experience in inpatient / outpatient program startup
• Demonstrated experience in budget and P&L management
• Demonstrated success in census building in an outpatient or inpatient treatment program
• Demonstrated experience in training and mentoring employees at the Director level or higher
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.