Driver Per Diem
Provide safe and efficient patient transport to and from various patient care destinations throughout all the facilities, from both an emergent and non-emergent basis; This position promotes the organization's core commitments and demonstrates competency in dealing with patients as well as keeping all facility vehicles well maintained in a manner that promotes client safety.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. General maintenance including vehicle oil changes, tire rotations, inspections, tags, etc.
2. Assists in light housekeeping duties.
3. Abides by all health and safety guidelines and policies of program and state, federal and accreditation statutes.
4. Daily communication with Admissions Lead on any transportation issues or concerns.
5. Transport patients, paperwork and patient belongings during admissions, dismissals, transfers to and from each facility in our 15-passenger vans.
6. Transport clients to meetings, other facilities and appointments whenever necessary.
7. Pick up new clients.
8. Responsible for pick-up and delivery of all interoffice mail at all locations.
9. Completes a transportation log on a daily basis and maintenance logs when necessary.
10. Responsible for the verification/completion of Transport Payment Form (client approval/signature).
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. High School diploma, with maintenance training and/or experience.
2. Prior patient transport and customer service experience.
3. Valid drivers license and driving record in good standing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.