- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Medical Assistant/Front Desk
Minimum Qualifications: Certification as Medical Assistant or Registered as Medical Assistant in VA
To test drug screens, document results, and process for confirmation if needed
To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
- Obtain lab work, and urine drug screens.
- Follow regulations for CLIA testing for urine drug screens.
- Observe same sex urine samples, test onsite and package for laboratory.
- Giving and interpreting Mantoux Testing.
- Assists in training staff in medical and health and safety matters as well as assisting in properly maintaining medical equipment.
- Maintain and keep updated all medical records and documentation pertaining to the clients.
- Maintain contact with community medical personnel.
- Purchasing and ordering of medical supplies.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management Team.
- Welcomes visitors/patients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Responsible for cash collection, verification of benefits, third party collection and daily balancing
- Responsible for all clerical functions, including typing, filing, mail/correspondence flow, electronic organization of files, etc.
- Responsible for daily phone coverage functions
- Comply with all policies and applicable procedures
- Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook; checking in visitors, etc.
- Coordinate appointments for clients and staff
- Communicate all relevant information to supervisory staff in regard to clients and the facility
- Manage Accounts Receivable/Accounts payable/deposits
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.