- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Cook - Part Time
The Cook is a part of a team and is responsible for at least three (3) meal preparations a day.
- Prepare nutritional meals by following the dietitian-approved menus provided.
- Document weight all food cooked, number of servings, number of clients, number of staff and guests, whether it is USDA or not, on Production List and Meal Count Sheet.
- Maintain the temperatures of all cooling units on a daily basis.
- Once a month an inventory must be done all food and supplies.
- The food houses must be cleaned at least once a month, checking for damaged or spoiled food.
- Must follow all Health Inspection Codes.
- Maintain record of all food that is damaged, spoiled or destroyed.
- Responsible for all necessary cleaning of the kitchen on a daily basis including: washing dishes, wiping down cabinets, cleaning the dining room, sweeping etc.
- Preparation of extra snacks that are used throughout the evenings.
- Attend all training directly associated with their position and duties.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Previous cooking experience in hospitality, healthcare or residential services preferred
- Prior experience in preparing and serving 3 meals a day for at least 42 residents and staff
- Able to pass background check and drug test
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.