- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Director of Nursing
Assist in the development and maintenance of written objectives, policies and procedure manual, an organizational plan, infection control program and a quality assurance program for nursing service, and at least an annual review of all nursing policies and procedures. In conjunction with the administrator, Medical Director and the governing body of the facility, coordinate planning and budgeting of all medical services for clients. Assist in the development of written job descriptions for the nursing staff, and assigning duties of the nursing staff. Represent nursing staff at committee meetings as required.
- Screen and assess each client for co-existing medical problems to assess risk factors affecting appropriate placement for treatment at all facilities.
- Coordinate continuum of care if deemed necessary to include off-site medical consultations for all clients. Coordinate and integrate nursing services with other patient care services to assure a continuum of care for each client.
- Document and summarize individual nursing care for each client on a weekly basis and communicate changes, progress, and/or immediate medical care to the medical director for weekly follow-up consultation.
- Educate and observe staff/clients for proper hand washing techniques to ensure infection control. Facilitate in services as required for staff/clients for facility. Participate in staff education activities.
- Monitor Infection Control Program maintaining accountability of documentation of surveillance reports of exposure, conduct unannounced rounds of the facility to include infection control walk through to assure compliance of standard regulations.
- Participate in quarterly committee meetings to include infection control, quality assurance, and patient care.
- Monitor weekly medication records of clients to include proper documentation of daily self- administration of medication, accountability of stock inventory of medication and proper documentation of doctors’ orders, and usage of PRN medications.
- Provide current transcription of doctors’ orders for monthly MARS.
- Ensure accessibility, inventory, and usage of emergency kits with weekly checkpoints for prior usage and follow-up for all minor /major medical emergencies for compliance with quality assurance, infection control, and patient care monitoring.
- Provide full nursing coverage on days assigned.
- Provide on-call nursing care for facility when needed.
- Arrange nursing coverage when calling out for assigned schedule and vacation time to ensure that the facility complies with required nursing staffing patterns.
- Complete all tasks assigned by Executive Director and/or Administrator when deemed necessary.
- Ensure accountability for usage and inventory of all stock medication to include syringes and controlled substances. Monitor tracking system to include proper documentation and storage of all stock medications.
- Dispense medications during shift to clients to include proper documentation of administration.
- Oversee and maintain the on-site lab of the facility including all labs for admission and other labs ordered by the physician including tuberculosis testing.
- Participate in all multi-disciplinary meetings to ensure coordination of nursing services for all patients to assure a continuum of care for each patient.
- Current nursing license.
- Prior experience with chemical addiction and/or mental disorders including psychopharmacotherapy.
- Prior knowledge and /or experience with regulations and standards including infection control, quality assurance, and patient care compliance for state licensure.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.