- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Handling and serving residents in a manner conducive to their safety, security and comfort. Adhere to instructions issued by Nurse Manager/Director and to establish/maintain a therapeutic milieu and routine. Maintain good housekeeping standards within assigned duty areas. Provide maximum resident care services within limits defined by delegated tasks.
- CPR/ First Aid Certification.
- Valid KY Driver’s License
- Written verification of Mantoux test
- Course work in mental health – Associate Degree preferred.
- Those individuals expressing a desire to become Counselor Interns must possess a Bachelor’s Degree. It is understood that this is not a guaranteed progression within the Pinnacle Treatment Center facilities.
- Previous experience in healthcare, mental health and/or substance abuse treatment
- Prior experience with chemical addiction and/or mental disorders including psychopharmacology.
- Prior knowledge and/or experience with regulations and standards including infection control, quality assurance, and patient care compliance for state licensure.
- Neat appearance and appropriate dress. Genuine interest in caring for residents. Patience and respect when dealing with residents, families and visitors. Willingness to perform a multitude of tasks.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.