- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
The primary purpose of the position of Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant is to perform in a supportive capacity to, and under the direction of, the medical director.
1. Perform those parts of client physicals as directed by the Physician.
2. Supervise nursing staff and dispensing operations.
3. Supervise medication storage and inventory processes and procedures.
4. Maintain up-to-date and accurate data in patient computer files.
5. Coordinate patient care with the PCP or other physician who may be prescribing opiates or
other psycho-active medication.
6. Consult with counselors and supervisors as related to individual patient
medical/medication needs at least one time monthly.
7. Conduct H&P’s at intake and annually thereafter.
• Must be a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant licensed in accordance with the laws in
the State of Pennsylvania
• Must maintain continuing education credits as required by the appropriate licensing board.
• Experience or knowledge in the field of drug abuse recommended.
• Must be CPR, First Aid, and BLS certified.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.