- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Supervises, manages and provides leadership for all clinical staff members as well as overall clinical operations of the program.
- Assist with staff meeting
- Provide training, consultation and direction in dealing with difficult clients.
- Interview for the hiring of new clinical staff members and conduct/supervise training efforts of all new clinical staff
- Conduct annual performance reviews and manage disciplinary processes with all clinical staff
- Attend all required management and supervision meetings
- Ongoing chart reviews to ensure compliance with Federal/State requirements
- Participation/leadership in treatment team meetings as well as grievances and appeals meeting
- Assignment of clients to counselors
- Utilize the computer and related software for the daily functions of the position as necessary
- Assist the Director as needed in the areas of state and Accreditation inspections, staffing meetings, concerns and other areas as needed.
- Perform other functions related to the position as required
A Master’s Degree or above from an accredited college with a major in a state-approved area and 2 years of clinical experience in a health or human service agency with 1 year working directly in chemical dependency, Licensed or certified as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) for the state of Pennsylvania
• A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college with a major in a state-approved areaand 3 years of clinical experience in a health or human service agency with 1 year working directly in chemical dependency
-Previous management experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.