- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Summary: The QI Coordinator performs quality standards review, programmatic training and consultation to assigned facilities to ensure statutory, regulatory, and contractual requirements are met as well as corporate expectations regarding best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assures compliance of the physical and programmatic structure of the agency in regards to CARF standards, federal, state, and county regulations.
- Performs quality standards review consistent with established procedure and timelines.
- Review all documents pertaining but not limited to patient records, documents concerning the marketing efforts of the organization, and all arrangements with other parties, including independent contractors, suppliers, and agents, etc. that my contain referral and payment issues that could violate legal or regulatory requirements.
- Assist the Chief Clinical Officer with special projects as assigned, Action Plans, periodic monitoring and tracking, recruitment, community relations, and public speaking upon requests from community agencies.
- Acts as a resource to providers to solve problems related to quality of services.
- Trainings when required for both in-house and external when warranted. Monitor internal and external audits for the QI department and Plans of Corrections from all audits.
- Travel to facilities within specified region as established with Chief Clinical Officer.
- Application and basic understanding of state and federal regulations, accreditation standards and corporate policies and procedures.
- Analyze and interpret documents, reports, technical procedures, regulations and correspondence and present information in a one-to-one, small group and large group setting when applicable.
- Manage and meet QI project & task deadlines with the demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited educational institution in an appropriate behavioral science, mental health discipline or recognized helping profession.
- At minimum three years as a provider of services in behavioral health.
- Technical and organizational skills and efficiency to perform responsibilities according to procedure. Possess strong skills in project management and meeting deadlines and producing deliverables.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.