Responsible for providing medical services directly to clients and for maintaining the appropriate records and medical files per State and Federal regulations.
- Administer/dispense methadone in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
- Ensure that adequate recording of the administration/dispensing transaction has occurred.
- Ensure that the treatment plan of the physician and/or medical director is being followed.
- Assess client response to treatment and medication dosage/interactions and determine appropriateness for dosing.
- Maintains all medical records including but not limited to individual charts, daily medication charts, dosage records, progress notes, Doctor’s orders, etc., as required.
Must be a Registered Nurse in the State of New Jersey
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.