- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
VP, Information Technology
The Vice President of Technology will have the unique opportunity to work with an industry leader in Substance Use Disorder. He/She will lead the Technology team to develop and implement the strategic initiatives of the organization while partnering with the Senior Executives to assure success.
Strategic & Operational Leadership:
- Strategic development and implementation of the Information Technology Road Map to assure the goals and objectives align with the organization’s growth strategy
- Oversee and manage the Information Technology Department, ensuring the team is meeting its goals and objectives efficiently and reliably
- Design , improve & deliver IT operational processes & policies that are aligned to industry best practice standards for support, development and infrastructure improvements
- Actively participate in M&A-related due diligence and integration processes
- Assure that Infrastructure & Application security meets 42 CFR criteria, as well as, industry standards
- Accountable to manage & maintain IT budget to maximize output & delivered commitments
- Further enhance the service-oriented culture within the Information Technology Department
- Develop and implement a release strategy for the Information Technology team's applications systems in a manner that is supportive of business needs. Periodically authorize expert review and reporting for the group's usage of processes and procedures.
- Ensure that technology methods used provide the necessary integration with the other system work and prevents re-work due to incompatibilities.
- Develop, manage and enhance vendor relationships to provide best-in-class service at the lowest possible cost. Also conduct vendor evaluations prior to selection for products and/or services and establish measurement /performance metrics
- Facilitate technical assessment, definition, prioritization, architecture, design, and deployment of new features across all systems
- Complete cost benefit analyses and business cases – on investment in applications and infrastructure
- Manage and oversee all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Interact with end-users and key stakeholders (C-suite; Operations; Finance; Board of Directors) across the organization
- Identify, define and execute business process improvements supported by technology
- Report progress and challenges to C-suite in a non-technical format that includes choices, risk , impact and likelihood data
- Deliver strategic initiatives assure stability and reliability of the IT enterprise
- Leverage Project Management methodologies to deliver IT and business efforts
- Explore Manage Service opportunities to achieve optimal support of business
- Ownership to procure and inventory products and services related to technology on behalf of Pinnacle
- Assure Helpdesk Services are in place to meet agreed business service levels
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring IT Security controls are in place & adhered too
- Direct development and delivery of solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Stimulate overall resource allocation as best fits business objectives
- Maintain and manage sprint and capacity planning in a strategic manner
- Help stakeholders prioritize short and long-term objectives
Leadership, Mentoring, and Coaching:
- Lead and manage a diverse workforce both FTE & vendors on premise and offshore
- Responsibility for building, leading and developing a competent Information Technology team
- Teach significant responsibilities; empower staff to act while providing hands-on coaching
- Identify talent gaps to achieve business goals and implement strategies to close gaps and maintain continuity
- Overseeing departmental finances, including budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an Application and/or technical product manager
- Minimum of 7 years' experience managing team members within an IT environment
- Must be able to work with changing deadlines and aggressive priorities, in a fast-pasted and high-growth business environment
- Excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Significant experience in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Experience managing 3rd party software and hardware providers as well as in-house built platforms
- Electronic Medical Record and Revenue Cycle Management system experience preferred
- Technology certifications are a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.