- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Receptionist - PT
This individual is responsible for performing all reception, secretarial/clerical aspects of the program including greeting clients and cash collection, scheduling and to promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
- Welcomes visitors/patients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries;
- Responsible for cash collection and daily balancing;
- Responsible for all clerical functions, including typing, filing, mail/correspondence flow, electronic organization of files, etc.;
- Responsible for daily phone coverage functions;
- Comply with all policies and applicable procedures;
- Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook; checking in visitors, etc.;
- Coordinate appointments for clients and staff;
- Communicate all relevant information to supervisory staff in regard to clients and the facility
- Manage Accounts Receivable/Accounts payable/deposits;
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma
- Associate’s degree or business school preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in office setting; experience in medical and/or behavioral healthcare field a plus;
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- Must have exceptional computer skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.