- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and/or alcohol. Founded in 2006, Pinnacle has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in six states ((Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Virginia) with additional sites under development in Ohio). Pinnacle works under the names of both Pinnacle Treatment Centers and Recovery Works and is known well in the communities in which it operates.
Pinnacle's goal is to provide a full continuum of care and treatment so as to meet the needs of as many people as possible. The majority of our locations accept insurance and many accept Medicaid.
Pinnacle treats over 15,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care; including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual's physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
Pinnacle opened an Outpatient program in Richmond that includes PHP (ASAM 2.5), IOP (ASAM 2.1) and Outpatient services along with a Low Intensity Residential (ASAM 3.1). The program is supported by corporate staff as well as the other existing Pinnacle programs in Virginia. We are currently looking to fill the receptionist role.
Position Title: Front Desk Receptionist
Reports to: Executive Director
Summary: This position demands strong interpersonal skills when dealing with potential clients, referral sources and visitors. The receptionist must have a professional inviting demeanor when answering and directing incoming calls. The position also requires a multi-tasked individual with the ability to work independently. Computer and data entry skills are needed.
Duties and responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls, record messages and direct calls via voicemail.
- Maintain the accurate daily call log of all incoming inquiry calls.
- Welcome all visitors including potential admits and provide appropriate paperwork if needed.
- Print, distribute and/or email faxes to corresponding employees.
- Maintain counter areas are clean throughout the day.
- Set up tea/coffee in waiting room and monitor supplies throughout the day.
- Data entry input information for new clients (as directed).
- Maintain an accurate count of the office supplies and replenish supplies throughout the office and main areas.
- Produce daily schedule of clients for IOP groups.
- Make copies of incoming patient(s) driver license, insurance card, credit cards and patient profiles. Add copies and patient profile to new patient chart. Provide additional copies of patient profile and insurance card to Billing Coordinator.
- Communicate to appropriate department any problems and concerns with maintenance and janitorial issues.
- Prepare new financial charts and set up with blank financial forms.
- Maintain copy machine and monitor paper supply throughout the day.
- Complete projects as assigned.
- Collect co-pays from clients on arrival of treatment (PHP, IOP, Evaluations, etc).
- Replenish all forms as necessary.
- Offer refreshments to clients when necessary including managing lunch orders when applicable
- Keep waiting area presentable at all times (all discharged/admissions luggage should be removed from waiting area and placed in the assessment office).
- Immediate and constant communication to staff when clients, visitors and/or family members arrive.
- Maintaintain spreadsheets
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.