- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
The primary purpose of this position is to offer comprehensive psychosocial therapy directed towards addressing the causes and effects of addiction in all aspects of patient lives. This is a full time position providing counseling for a medication assisted treatment/Office Based Opioid Treatment program.
- Assess needs of the patient for counseling and level of care.
- Facilitate individual, group, and/or family therapy as determined by patient needs and in accordance with state regulations.
- Conduct intakes on new patients, which include obtaining previous records that are relevant to the current treatment episode.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date case files on each patient per Federal, State, and PTC requirements, which includes documenting all counseling and education services, assessments, reassessments, referrals and follow-up in the client’s clinical record.
- Co-ordinate care between treatment providers, including physicians and MH agencies, and any other relevant treatment provider as needed.
- Provide co-ordination of support and referral services for the patient/family and document in the clinical record.
- Prepare individualized treatment plans on each patient.
- Develop patient discharge/aftercare/continuum of care plans.
- Participate fully as a member of a multidisciplinary team for case consultations.
- Facilitate needed interventions for crisis-orientated issues.
- Attend all required PTC meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Follow a team work philosophy when needed to assist in covering duties of absent staff.
- Act in accordance with Pinnacle Treatment Center policies and federal confidentiality laws (42-CFR, Pt 2)
An Associates Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling,nursing(with a clinical specialty in the human services) or other related field and 2 years of clinical experience.
A Bachelor's Degree with 1 year of clinical experience.
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.