- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
This individual shall oversee all aspects of a client’s drug and alcohol treatment program. Responsible for the coordination and continuity of care from admission through discharge and follow-up of the patients. Promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
- Ensure the completion of patient databases, treatment plans, progress notes, discharge summaries, and other essential documentation in accordance with applicable federal and state standards as well as agency policies and procedures
- Provide patient with orientation regarding objectives of the program, phase system requirements, rule and regulations, sanctions, hours of services, patient rights, and additional information to help patient adjust to the program
- Assure each patient is assessed and placed according to the treatment phases in accordance with Federal and State standards as well as agency policies
- Keep all patient files organized and updated for own and agency’s use in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Counsel patient in crisis situations by identifying patient resources and coping abilities in order to help patient cope with and take steps to resolve crisis
- Counsel patient who has refused to comply with specific program requirements in order to increase patient awareness of possible consequences of noncompliance
- Arrange referrals to other agencies and resources in the community when appropriate.
- Perform treatment plan reviews
- Participate in case conferences and case reviews in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Develop and increase knowledge of federal, state, and agency regulations regarding confidentiality, methadone treatment, and substance abuse counseling certification
- Submit all internal and external correspondences to supervisor for review and approval
- Secure necessary documentation from patient, when appropriate, to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
- Submit monthly and quarterly statistical reports to supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- CDCA or higher certification in Ohio
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a behavioral science or nursing required
- One year (2,000 hours) of chemical dependency counseling related work experience compensated work or supervised internship)required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.