- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Senior Analyst of Corporate Development
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Development, the Senior Analyst will support the Development department’s activities in evaluating both inorganic and organic growth opportunities through analysis activities related to both acquisition and de novo development, ultimately supporting key, strategic, decision-making activities.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Support the Company’s strategic growth initiatives and assist in evaluating both inorganic and organic growth opportunities through the development of financial models
- Opportunity assessment: Work cross functionally to perform analysis of potential new markets or acquisition opportunities.
- Decision Support: Develop financial models and business cases to support acquisition and de novo market recommendations.
- Forecasting: Develop periodic multi-year forecasts to assess impact of current activities and initiatives and establish long term corporate goals.
- Performing industry research and competitive analysis related to potential acquisitions and divestitures
- Identifying and assessing key profit drivers, risks, and synergies related to potential transactions
- Assisting in strategy development in key growth markets
- Preparing management and board-level materials
- Perform additional ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated – ability to take lead on projects and work with multiple company constituents to achieve results
- Detail oriented
- Strong communications skills – ability to interact professionally with people at all levels of the organization to achieve results
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work under deadlines
- Able to identify inefficiencies and propose solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA desirable
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, including accounting and financial statement analysis experience
- Healthcare industry experience beneficial but not required
- Working with Private Equity-backed companies beneficial but not required
- Software skills: Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PPT; experience with demographic mapping software desired
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.