- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Residential Aide (Part-Time)
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and/or alcohol. Founded in 2006, Pinnacle has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in six states ((Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Virginia) with additional sites under development in Ohio). Pinnacle works under the names Pinnacle Treatment Centers and Recovery Works and is known well in the communities in which it operates.
Pinnacle's goal is to provide a full continuum of care and treatment so as to meet the needs of as many people as possible. The majority of our locations accept insurance and many accept Medicaid.
Pinnacle treats over 15,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care; including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual's physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
Pinnacle has opened an Outpatient program in Richmond that includes PHP (ASAM 2.5), IOP (ASAM 2.1) and Outpatient services and we arew now hiring for the opening of our Low Intensity Residential (ASAM 3.1). We are looking for a Counselor to oversee all aspects of a patient’s treatment program and provide coordination and continuity of care from admission through discharge and follow-up of the patients. The program opening will be supported by corporate staff as well as the other existing Pinnacle programs in Virginia.
Position Title: Residential Aide
Reports to: Residential Manager
Summary: Handling and serving residents in a manner conducive to their safety, dignity, privacy, security and comfort. Support and maintain an atmosphere of recovery. Provide superior resident care services.
Duties and responsibilities
- Communicating appropriately with peers, supervisors and clients as dictated by patient’s rights and code of ethics policies.
- Serve as a liaison between clinical and medical to communicate information about behavior and well-being so that the client may receive additional care, when requested.
- Assist clients with activities of daily living that are within scope of admission criteria.
- Provide structure and redirect patients as needed based on rules, directives, policies and protocols.
- Document incidents, actions and behaviors.
- Monitor, redirect and support clients in dealing with staff and peers. Assist clients in coping with conflict situations and take a proactive approaching in preventing these situations.
- Facilitate and monitor clients during supervised outings. Manage departure and arrival process for unsupervised outings.
- Perform physical and belongings search on clients as per policy.
- Compassion, empathy and understanding of the behaviors associated with the disease of addiction.
- Assist clients in making appropriate decisions regarding immediate behavior and actions.
- Any other responsibility as assigned.
- Supervise client self-administration of medication, where applicable.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- CPR/ First Aid Certification.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Medical Certification and appropriate immunizations as indicated by State Division of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Regulations.
- Ability to handle feedback and direction in support of continuous improvement.
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner as dictated by corporate policy and compliance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.