- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
The primary purpose of this position is to directly supervise the medical, supervisory, and support staff within the facility along with conducting overall administrative and fiscal operation.
1. Strong marketing and community outreach skills to develop a referral base
2. Leadership to develop a comprehensive treatment program for Substance Abuse outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Program
3. Ability to grow grow an existing medication assisted treatment program
4. Develop, implement and enforce all company policies and procedures, including client and
employee rights according to agency, state, federal and accreditation standards.
5. Plan for and administer managerial, operational, fiscal and reporting components of the
6. Participate in the Performance Improvement Plan for client care, staff retention, and staff
7. Establish and maintain community relationships, including memorandums of agreement with
8. Maintain a system for review and verification of credentials of staff prior to hire and as
- Master's degree with management experience in Substance Abuse and/or Behavioral Health
- Budgeting experience
- Ability to provide services for Medicaid
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.