- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Payroll Manager – individual should have solid communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. Candidate should have at least 3-5 years of experience as a Payroll Manager/Supervisor and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Position reports directly to the Corporate Financial Controller
Ability to work in fast-paced, rapid growth environment is a must. Current duties will include managing the Payroll function for 70 plus clinical locations across multiple states.
- Primary responsibility is to oversee/supervise the Payroll group in the Accounting Department – manage an initial group of 1-2 Payroll Clerks
- ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Providing annual financial audit assistance as required
- Develop and enforce adherence by other members of the Payroll staff to policies and procedures of the company towards improving on service delivery
- Responsible for maintaining 1099 vendor files; processing and filing 1099 forms with IRS and contractors/vendors
- Handle escalated Payroll inquiry calls
- Hiring, training and supervising accounts payable staff
- Prepare annual employee reviews
- Special projects as assigned
- Manage and guarantee bi-weekly disbursement of multi-state payroll to 1,500+ employees and subcontractors are consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws
- Ensure the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and terminations is accurate and timely
- Critically review and analyze current payroll procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations
- Communicate actively with Operations and HR and Billing to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing
- Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.)
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar. Prior experience may be substituted for Degree.
- 3-5 years of current experience as a Payroll Manager preferred
- Extensive knowledge of UltiPro and ADP
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Highly organized, detail oriented, have a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Ability to work under conditions of pressure and adjust to urgent situations.
- Ability to support various clinical management personnel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.