IT Service Desk Manager
Pinnacle Treatment Centers – IT Service Desk Manager
This role is expected to execute the planning, designing, and improvement of the IT Service Desk according to industry best practices, while ensuring a high level of customer service across all Pinnacle Treatment Center Locations. In addition, the manager will be responsible for implementing standards, processes and service level agreements (SLAs) to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work Closely with the VP of IT to evaluate and select a third-party vendor to partner with to establish a help desk model that delivers effective, professional and excellent customer service to our employees. Manage the relationship with the selected partner.
- Evaluate the current IT service desk ticketing system for effectiveness and help in the selection process of a new one if deemed necessary.
- Provide team leadership establishing internal procedures, ticketing, and escalation standards to ensure prompt resolution to incidents and service requests.
- Provide support for all IT products and services. Support may include answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing employees regarding software or hardware functionality, and communicating policy.
- Records required customer and problem information in the Help Desk Ticket System. Updates tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities and closes tickets with resolution entered upon completion of the job.
- Lead, coach and manage Helpdesk team to improve customer service, efficiency and technical aptitude
- Establish a knowledge data base and service catalog
- Implement best practices and standardize service desk processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7-10 years prior experience managing an IT service desk.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to balance a fun and friendly work environment with high levels of productivity.
- Strong networking experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS & Apple OS X, Microsoft Office & G Suite.
- Lifting and/or carrying of 5-30 lbs. or more and the pushing and pulling of carts if necessary.
- Knowledge of IT service desk ticketing systems
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.