- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Talent Acquisition Partner (Columbus, OH Market)
The Talent Acquisition Partner collaborates with department leaders and hiring managers throughout the organization, providing a customer focused and effective Talent Acquisition service to the organization to achieve the company’s mission, goals and objectives. The Talent Acquisition Partner sources potential candidates through networking, social media, professional organizations, schools, job boards, and other recruiting strategies. Must be able to build relationships and collaborate with internal customers to identify various needs. The Talent Acquisition Partner uses their ability to manage full life-cycle recruiting of highly qualified talent in a timely and efficient manner.
- Build strong trusted advisor relationships with hiring managers, providing ongoing advice regarding networking and talent acquisition practices
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies for all supported PTC locations
- Leverage networking, social media, direct sourcing techniques, alumni organizations and professional sites to source candidates
- Ensure positive candidate experience throughout the talent acquisition process
- Conduct interviews and pre-screens of qualified candidates and assign top prospects to hiring managers for evaluation and interview
- Consult with hiring managers regarding headcount planning, new hire selection, initial on-boarding processes and retention issues
- Develop position descriptions for online postings that best reflect job opportunities
- Train hiring managers on interviewing skills, talent acquisition process, and retention practices
- Manage candidate and job information in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) database and ensure that all administrative work is done in a timely manner as candidates flow through the applicant process
- Reviews, evaluates, and screens applicants
- Plans and executes events with local universities and colleges to educate potential candidates about PTC career opportunities
- Attends outside recruitment functions and participates (setting up booths, makes presentations, hands out brochures, etc.) in same
- Always represents PTC in a highly professional and positive manner within our marketplace
- Occasional travel is required for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree specializing in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or relevant field; relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 3-5 years of high volume, full-cycle recruiting experience
- Command with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Ability to regularly travel throughout region to visit facilities, attend recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs, and maintain a flexible work schedule
- Experience recruiting in a healthcare setting is preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.