- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
To support the Accounting Manager in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance Department.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process bi-weekly ADP payroll – process payroll time records and handle employees’ payroll inquiries.
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Verify and process daily bank deposits.
- Compile daily and monthly financial reports.
- Assist HR with payroll data input into ADP
- Provide support to Accounts Payable Clerk
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time by the Accounting Manager.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Associates degree preferably in accounting or business related field, is required.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in accounting is required.
- Previous payroll experienced preferred.
- Great Plains experience preferred.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.