- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Lead Benefits Administrator
The Lead Benefits Administrator is responsible for administrating the employee benefits program, including all company provided and supplemental plans. He/She will be the primary contact for brokers, plan providers and employees on matters relating to benefits. The role of the Lead Benefits Administrator is to use their energy and drive to assist employees with benefits enrollment, benefit related questions and assists with benefits payroll processing. Provide administrative support in various aspects of human resources, including employee benefits, on-boarding and orientation process and file maintenance.
- Conduct weekly new hire orientation
- Assist in administration and open enrollment of various employee benefits programs, such as group health, flexible spending accounts, dental and vision, accident and disability, life insurance, 401(k), and wellness benefits
- Ensure the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information
- Coordinate and conduct benefits orientations & explain benefits self-enrollment system
- Maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits changes are communicated and entered appropriately with payroll
- Verify the calculation of the monthly premium statements for all group insurance policies and maintain statistical data relative to premiums, claims and costs. Resolve administrative problems with the carrier representatives
- Initiate the preparation of COBRA packets and track COBRA payments and update benefit portals at off-boarding
- Prepare and set up meetings designed to help employees obtain information and understand company benefits
- Ensure distribution of required employee notices
- Prepare and maintain employee benefit reporting requirements
- Provide open enrollment presentations as necessary
- Coordinate with payroll for benefit deduction/payments
- Act as point person for inquiries regarding employee benefits and life status change requests
- Assist with special projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Assists in the management of the benefit plan renewal process
- Prepares dashboard and other tracking reports on benefits management
- Leads Wellness initiatives to help mitigate overall cost of insurance plans
- Partners with benefit broker and interfaces with carriers, as well as 3rd party administrators
- Collaborates with HRDs, SVP and others on the HR Team on employee matters to ensure coordination of efforts and service
- Ensures all staff are informed of benefits related matters
- Develops and maintains Workers Comp, Leaves, Wellness and other benefit related reports
- Ensures Health & Welfare 5500 is filled accurately and timely
- Handles all incident reports relating to work place injuries
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Management. Equivalent work experience will be considered in place of the preferred degree
- 5+ (Five) years’ experience in HR benefit administration
- Working knowledge of Health & Welfare, 401(k), Leaves and Workers’ Compensation regulations
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Working knowledge of HRIS report writing and system utilization/optimization
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.