- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Part time Receptionist
You will serve as the initial contact for all clients/guests via in person and on the phone. You will support the front office of an outpatient facility which will require you to maintain confidential information is a must. Great customer service skills is a must for this position working with a diverse population. Attention to detail and accuracy is your top priority.
- Schedule and assist with initial client interview process
- Provide daily phone coverage functions.
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail functions.
- Manage and maintain all forms and maintain a filing system
- Attend and participate in all meetings as required.
- Comply with all policies and applicable procedures.
- Coordinate appointments for clients and staff.
- Communicate all relevant information to supervisory staff in regard to clients and the facility.
- Maintain accurate records of time and attendance.
- Comfort and ability operating standard office equipment including copiers, computer and calculators.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Previous receptionist experience preferred
- Ability to type and navigate various computer programs required
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity for professional development and advancement. This is a part time position and not eligible for benefits or paid time off at this time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.