Staff Software Engineer - C++ Developer
At Ping Identity, we believe in making digital experiences both secure and seamless for all users, without compromise. We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that inspires our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Our intelligent, cloud identity platform lets people shop, work, bank, and interact wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
While protecting digital identities is at the core of our technology, protecting individual identities is at the core of our culture. We champion every identity. One of our core values, Respect Diversity, reminds us to celebrate differences so you are empowered to bring your authentic self to work.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado and we have offices and employees around the globe. We serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including more than half of the Fortune 100. At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people and businesses think about cybersecurity, digital experiences, and identity, and access management.As part of the PingIntelligence for APIs engineering team and reporting to a Product Development Manager,
- Help build PingIntelligence for APIs an AI-based product for API Security
- Work with product managers and other developers to implement product capabilities
- Debug, Troubleshoot issues, and provide fixes
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Build new features and enhancements on the PingOne DaVinci platform, a no-code identity orchestration product
- Create scalable solutions and services for cloud
- 8+ years of software development experience in commercial, enterprise-level product environments
- Proficiency in C++. Experience with multithreading, concurrency and synchronization techniques.
- Solid understanding of networking and security concepts - TCP and HTTP protocols, SSL, REST APIs, proxies and load balancers
- Hands-on knowledge of Linux OS(RHEL/Ubuntu), shell scripting and Git
- Self-sufficient and innovative mindset, with the capacity to develop new features and resolve production challenges while working independently
- Knowledge of Dockerization and Kubernetes
- Experience with RDBMS, NoSQL databases and asynchronous messaging (Kafka)
- Experience building microservices
- Awareness/experience of Cloud Platforms AWS/Azure
- Generous Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Generous Holiday Schedule
Ping Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.