LIVE OPERATIONS BUSINESS ANALYST - Feed Mill
Live Operations Business Analyst - Mtech - Feed Mill
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
Provide support to the Live Operation Business Project Manager:
- Standardize existing business operations
- Guidance and training to end users in how to exploit Live Operation system functionality in support of business objectives
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead, manage & develop
- Commitment to succeed, maintain drive and enthusiasm
- Flexibility to undertake frequent travel to meet demand of the role, 25-50%
- Prior experience with Poultry Live Operations preferred
- Working knowledge of MTech Systems, SAP, Beta Raven, Concept 5, WinLIMS, Huvepharma preferred
- Preferred 4 year degree or equivalent industry experience
- Establish efficient and streamlined system processes
- SOP’s for Live Operations and associated business operations
- Assist in managing Live Operation System releases
- Identify training requirements and establish training programs as required
- Assist in creation of a suite of training material that provides suitable and effective training in Live Operations; maintain this training collateral in line with new releases and system enhancements.
- Assist in the training in and deployment of new functionality.