At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
Provides a wide variety of general administrative support to multiple Managers throughout the complex. Serves as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations. Coordinates office services, such as personnel, budget preparation, records control, and special management studies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collects data for and/or prepares standard operating reports, such as time-and-attendance records, terminations, new hires, transfers, budget expenditures, and statistical records of performance data.
- Assists management with reporting requirements as needed.
- Receives, reviews and responds to correspondence.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary.
- May assist in budget preparation and control activities. May assist in the preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.
- Composes letters and memoranda. Routes or answers routine correspondence not requiring supervisor's attention.
- Makes meeting and travel arrangements.
BASIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Requires 1-2 years of specialized/vocational training or college course work beyond high school, preferably in a related area. DIRECTLY RELATED work experience will be accepted on a year-for-year basis in lieu of the educational requirement.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint) skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- SAP experience preferred