Since 2019 LYTE has been offering gaming PCs to compete with all of the major players from iBuyPower to Dell and HP. We have been scaling at an unprecedented rate and have recently been acquired by the publicly-traded company, Phunware. We're opening a new warehouse in Round Rock, TX position and are looking to bring on additional PC builders onto our team!
LYTE by Phunware is seeking entry-level gaming PC builders. If you have a passion for building gaming PC this is a great opportunity for you. Our goal is to make this a rewarding opportunity by placing you in a learning environment that will help provide you with a glimpse of future opportunities.
- Shift Available: 8:00AM-3:00PM
- Assemble, install and configure custom gaming computers
- Meet the minimum requirement for daily/weekly quota
What You’ll Bring:
- An interest in computers and/or video games, preferably with some knowledge of how to build computers.
- Ability to work efficiently at your own pace and be motivated to hit new goals.
- Must be able to follow detailed directions.
- Great work ethic!
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Fun, casual, fast-paced work environment filled with talented colleagues
- Gain hands-on experience
- $16 per piece rate (average 1 builder per hour), with the potential to earn a higher wage based on productivity
- Flexible scheduling
Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Everything You Need to Succeed on Mobile — Transforming Digital Human Experience
Phunware, Inc. (NASDAQ: PHUN), is the pioneer of Multiscreen-as-a-Service (MaaS), an award-winning, fully integrated enterprise cloud platform for mobile that provides companies the products, solutions, data and services necessary to engage, manage and monetize their mobile application portfolios and audiences globally at scale. Phunware’s Software Development Kits (SDKs) include location-based services, mobile engagement, content management, messaging, advertising, loyalty (PhunCoin & Phun) and analytics, as well as a mobile application framework of pre-integrated iOS and Android software modules for building in-house or channel-based mobile application and vertical solutions. Phunware helps the world’s most respected brands create category-defining mobile experiences, with more than one billion active devices touching its platform each month.