Director of Channel
Since our founding in 2009, we’ve relentlessly worked toward a vision of a future powered by Phunware. We spend our days obsessing over how best to design, build, launch, promote and support branded apps that engage, compel and delight the world’s most discerning audiences. For over a decade, we’ve helped Fortune 5000 businesses throughout the mobile app lifecycle with data-backed decisions at every step.
If you share our passion for innovative mobile app experiences and dream of a world empowered by seamless, one-to-one interactions, we want to hear from you. Get in touch with us today—our Phamily always has room for one more!
The Director of Channel will be responsible for developing and implementing a channel sales strategy, programs, and processes essential to growing this segment of the company. This position requires a successful track record of exceeding expectations and a high degree of motivation and entrepreneurship. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this role is a high impact, quota-carrying, and senior leadership position that plays an integral role in the overall success of the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Working with channel partners like Cisco, AT&T and others, you’ll lead the development of channel strategy, the management of channel relationships, and the management and close of a pipeline of opportunities.
- Create strong relationships based on trust, integrity, and customer satisfaction to effectively drive sales and repeat business with channel partners.
- Track and report accurate metrics by distribution channel, forecast monthly channel sales, and manage channel pipeline.
What You’ll Bring:
- 10+ years of experience in related software industry, with at least 7 years of SaaS and/or subscription software experience.
- High level of integrity and dependability, with a strong bias towards action. Can efficiently drive projects to conclusion through proactive planning, high attention to detail, and ability to hold stakeholders accountable.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Fun, casual, fast-paced work environment filled with talented colleagues
- Flexible paid time off
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus eligible
- Employer-paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- Additional benefits, including 401(k), commuter benefits
Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Everything You Need to Succeed on Mobile — Transforming Digital Human Experience
Phunware, Inc. (NASDAQ: PHUN), is the pioneer of Multiscreen-as-a-Service (MaaS), an award-winning, fully integrated enterprise cloud platform for mobile that provides companies the products, solutions, data and services necessary to engage, manage and monetize their mobile application portfolios and audiences globally at scale. Phunware’s Software Development Kits (SDKs) include location-based services, mobile engagement, content management, messaging, advertising, loyalty (PhunCoin & Phun) and analytics, as well as a mobile application framework of pre-integrated iOS and Android software modules for building in-house or channel-based mobile application and vertical solutions. Phunware helps the world’s most respected brands create category-defining mobile experiences, with more than one billion active devices touching its platform each month.