Position will work under general supervision from specific written inspection procedures; and perform various routine inspection duties of incoming Rx / Contracted Goods for conformance with QA standards. Position will also process Returned Goods for Rx, OTC and Nutritional products shipped from Duncan Distribution Center.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a FDA regulated industry
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of cGMPs, SOPs and attention to detail is essential
- Experience with SAP or a similar ERP system is preferred
- Experience with writing / developing procedures
- History of dependability; Good attendance; must be flexible to assist with workloads without notice for planned / unplanned absences (including some weekends, changes of work hours, etc. when requested)
- Ability to take ownership of multi-tasking;
- Ability to work with limited supervision; self-starter
- Ability to interact well with others
- Good Communication skills (both written and oral);
- Good Organizational and Follow Up Skills
- Detail Oriented;
- Basic Math skills
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- Fluent with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.