Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are excited to be recruiting an FP&A Analyst to be based in our Nazareth, Belgium location.
- You have a strategic role to partner with the local management and corporate FP&A teams.
- You provide relevant management information to general managers, commercial director, marketing director, supply director with regard to business insights: drivers of growth, variance analysis, profitability, pricing, margin, analysis of opportunities and risks. You give strategic recommendations based on solid financial analysis and business knowledge.
- Business partner for the local management team, for supply chain, sales & marketing.
- Preparation of periodic monthly management reporting and presentations for local and corporate management.
- Participation in the monthly closing process and forecasting process (P&L, Cashflow, Inventory levels,...)
- You play an important role in the budget process (P&L, Cashflow, Working Capital, Capex)
- You have frequent and close interaction with the corporate finance organization for the monthly results, budgets, forecasts, accounting guidelines.
- You execute variance analysis and follow up on various Key Performance Indicators (growth, profitability, new products, pricing,...).
- You make profitability analysis on products, customers, new products/projects.
- You execute ad-hoc analysis, projects to support management decisions
- You actively contribute to the use and setup of the reporting needs (BW-SAP).
- Internal controls and procedures are important and are kept up to date in our Sox compliant environment
Qualifications & Profile:
- You have a master's degree in an economic or financial direction
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience in business controlling or FP&A
- Good understanding of management accounting and reporting
- You are communicative and driven to work closely with different departments (local and corporate)
- You are highly analytical and proactive
- You are flexible, work very efficiently but do not compromise on accuracy
- Excel has no secrets for you, knowledge of SAP, Power BI, Power Pivot and BI / BO is an asset
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.