EU Quality Assistant - 1 year FTC
This role represents a unique opportunity for a bilingual (English & French) Quality Assistant who is interested in supporting the quality assurance of (oral care) consumer products within an international organizational structure.
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it for our Oral Care customers.
Our Oral Care division provides a broad range of oral care products, e.g. toothbrushes (manual and electrical), toothpastes, mouthwashes, whitening products, etc. both branded and private label to all major drugstores and grocers.
This position involves supporting the UK, French and European Quality Assurance and Quality Control programs.
- Complaint and deviation handling: registration, investigation, supplier and customer communication, corrective actions, and trending metrics
- Product specification review, revision and release including related system responsibility
- Assessment of new products versus specification; organizing third party inspections; performing inspections.
- Monitoring results of product testing and taking required actions.
- Supporting and organizing quality and ethical audit activities with our suppliers (Booking, CAPA, Root Cause, Interpretation of retailer requirements and policies)
- Quality System documentation: creation and update thereof.
- Administrative support for example updating customer quality portals, archiving documents
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Educational background in Quality is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience within a related industry (g. consumer goods, cosmetics, medical devices) in a manufacturer or in a retail organization. Private Label experience is good.
- Fluent business-level French & English
- A good knowledge of Quality Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 13485, BRC, IFS) and ethical standards (SMETA, BSCI, ICS) is preferred.
- Have strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, computer literacy with a working knowledge of MS Office
Role based in a central London office with the possibility to work from home 2 days per week and potential for travel (approx. 10%) within Europe.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.