Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo is looking to bring on a Systems Analyst to join their IT team located at its US Headquarters in Allegan, MI. The Systems Analyst will independently gather user requirements and provide installation, configuration, support, and maintenance services for complex and/or integrated applications software for assigned business groups. They will also define, analyze, and document complex systems applications parameters to meet user requirements.
- Administering multiple applications, including primary troubleshooting, maintenance, and ownership for overall system, including network, server, and database layers.
- Work with other IT groups to plan and support systems.
- Conduct performance monitoring, trend analysis, application tuning, and life cycle maintenance for a variety of systems.
- Authoring and executing documentation such as system requirements, system specifications, change controls, and test protocols.
- Manage and collaborate with external software vendors.
- Provide support to other Systems Analysts.
- Plan and implement a wide variety of complex systems within the global applications portfolio.
- Participate in development and support of global technology architecture.
- System administration/support experience with shared services applications including HR, Finance, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Sales & Marketing, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of and ability to troubleshoot computer systems, including network, server, and database layers is required.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in configuration, change control, verification and validation processes, and risk management techniques and methodologies are essential.
- Ability to interact with end users at many levels of the organization is necessary.
- Must be competent in advising groups on configuration settings that will ensure stability and robustness of the systems.
- Ability to thoroughly and accurately document user requirements, system specifications, and test protocols.
- These skills are normally acquired through completion of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, IT, or a related field, combined with a minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in life cycle support and validation of a wide variety of applications.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.