Direct to Consumer Marketplace Manager
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Direct to Consumer Marketplace Manager to join our e-commerce team in Allegan Mi or the Chicago area.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and grow product sales on 3rd party marketplaces (Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and others).
- Lead, motivate, and manage direct reports and work seamlessly with cross-functional teams to deliver business objectives.
- Work with internal teams to create and optimize product listings to increase visibility, value, organic ranking to grow sales.
- Partner with Operations and Supply Chain teams to manage fulfillment process including 3PL, product replenishment and product mix.
- Continuously optimize effectiveness of marketing programs, sales KPIs, product listing metrics and advertising campaigns.
- Monitor competition to understand strategy, pricing, product mix, promotions, etc.
- Leverage internal and external resources and technology to manage operations of pricing, inventory, and assortment online.
- Manage and optimize promoted listings and PPC campaigns.
- Ensure company is compliant with the latest marketplace rules, requirements, changes and updates.
- Monitor product categories to identify trends and potential new products to increase company revenue.
- Ensure optimal customer service by addressing customer issues such as product listing and inventory issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with all levels in the organization via phone, email or in person.
- 3+ years of Marketplace management experience.
- Minimum 1-year Amazon 3P Seller experience.
- 3+ years of managing direct reports.
- Problem solver with excellent communication and writing skills.
- Driven self-started who takes initiative, possesses sense of urgency, and has intellectual curiosity to find opportunities to improve and grow the business.
- In-depth understanding of marketplace dynamics, online merchandising and key ranking factors like SEO, digital assets, reviews, etc.
- Strong understanding of the marketing functionality of an eCommerce site and the supporting operational elements such as transaction flow, inventory, shipping, returns, customer service, etc.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, strategy or related field preferred.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.