Manufacturing Supervisor- 3rd Shift
Our Production Supervisors oversee the day-to-day activities of a production team, working on multiple production lines and across shifts in a manufacturing/packaging environment to ensure the efficient manufacturing/packaging of products.
- Supervises manufacturing and/or packaging employees working on multiple production lines and across shifts, assigns tasks and adjusts workloads to meet production goals, schedules and monitors training, monitors production quality, troubleshoots and resolves problems.
- Ensures that all operations comply with current Good Manufacturing Procedures, reviews Standard Operating Procedure changes for all plant operations, and monitors training and enforcement to ensure SOPs are followed.
- Shares specialized experience or expertise with management and supervisory team in the development and implementation of on-going processes or special projects.
- May test or evaluate process changes and recommend their implementation or rejection, supervise on-going or special maintenance or installation projects, and work with engineering staff to select or evaluate new equipment, both on capital projects and ancillary equipment.
- May participate in capacity or budget planning, gathers and evaluates information, and makes and presents recommendations to the plant manager or other management staff.
- Manages and records performance metrics, prepares statistical and management reports for operations leadership, and completes necessary documentation.
- Bachelors Degree required with minimum of 2 years in the field
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.