Demand Planning Manager
Perrigo France is currently recruiting a Demand Planning Manager for its Châtillon Head Office
The Demand Planning Manager is responsible for the forecast of our trade goods.
It is a business-critical role in a dynamic company. In this position you will get the chance to make a real difference for the entire organization (both national and international).
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
- Managing the base forecast of our trade goods via discussions and analysis carried out with marketing, supply, CSI, Sales and Finance
- Implementing a global forecasting tool (data validation, correction, enrichment)
- Presenting data analysis and business hypothesis to the local leadership team
- Gathering the effects of all kinds of promo uplift on the forecast (partnering with local CSI/marketing/sales teams)
- Entering the forecast into our forecasting tool
- Management reporting on the forecast accuracy and overall supply KPI under your responsibilities
- Continuous improvements of the forecast accuracy
- Setting up and executing projects to improve the demand planning as a whole
- Delivering input to our global S&OP process (partnering with global supply chain teams)
- Management of a Supply planner assuming the responsibility of the usual supply KPIs such as
- OOS, Stock level, Inventory health, SSSO (scraping)
- You have at least a few years of experience in demand planning, preferably in a pharma/FMCG environment
- Previous purchasing/supply experience of more than 3 years within a relevant industry such as pharmaceutical or fine chemicals
- You have experience and expertise in setting up and managing complex planning tools such as SAP APO/logility/Anaplan/…
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields
- Fluency in English and French
- You act as intermediate between sales/marketing and the local supply planners. So you know how to maintain excellent relationships with the various stakeholders (both local and corporate)
- You are pro-active, like to challenge people, have natural leadership skills and are analytically minded (proficiency with statistical and forecasting fundamentals)
- You are able to set priorities when needed
- You have a broad end-to-end interest in making sure the forecasted goods arrive On-Time and In-Full
If you are interested by a dynamic, challenging and evolving environment, this is the job for you!
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.