Marketing & Communication Intern
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION INTERN
The program will take place in our HQ in Kista outside Stockholm, but you will also work with our organizations in Norway and Finland. The program is mainly for Marketing, Communication Business and Project Management students and newly graduates and will run for 4-6 months, starting in August-September 2022. You will be given plenty of responsibility from day one and the chances are great that you will be offered a full time position if your internship is successful.
Perrigo Nordic is a fast growing unit closely connected to the global company (Perrigo Company plc.) yet with a high degree of freedom to develop brand communication business according to local needs. The Nordic company has an international atmosphere, while taking great pride in the Nordic legacy, and has a strong passion for local innovation in skincare for our Nordic brands ACO, Cosmica and Cliniderm.
Perrigo Nordic is an organization with a dynamic, transparent and fast-paced atmosphere, characterized by an entrepreneurial and cooperative culture. We see our employees as our greatest asset and put strong emphasis on letting those who work here develop within the areas they have passion for and build on their personal strengths.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- An exciting and evolving start of your career where you will kick-start your professional development. The demand and tempo are high, but in return, you will receive the right challenges, coaching and development you need to grow
- The opportunity to work with a variety of projects within marketing and communication, such as content productions, media campaign executions and influencer marketing activities, to discover what you have passion for going forward.
- The foundation for understanding the dynamics of working within an international company, but with extra focus on the Nordic market
- The chance to learn from and work closely with a group of talented and passionate people
- Exciting career opportunities both in Sweden and internationally
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A driven and goal oriented person who goes the extra mile to get things done and enjoys challenging status quo to discover new ways of problem solving
- Someone who has a strong drive to make a difference through applying a strategic mindset and analytical skills into project management
- A pro-active self-starter with strong motivation to deliver outstanding results who takes ownership, has a “can-do” attitude, sees possibilities in problems and commits to both strategic as well as operational matters
- Someone who can work independently, is flexible to sudden changes and has the ability to create structure and processes where and when it is needed
- A team player who enjoys working cross-functionally through different constellations in different countries simultaneously
- Someone who has great inter-personal skills - can navigate and build relationships both internally within the organization as well as externally
- An excellent communicator (written and oral) who is comfortable carrying out presentations with confidence
- Someone who is fluent in English, oral and written (English is the official corporate language)
We are reviewing candidates on an ongoing basis, so make sure to send your application as soon as possible.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.