Manager Global Internal Audit
Manager Global Internal Audit
Perrigo is on a journey becoming a Consumer Self-Care business with a vision ‘to make lives better, by bringing Quality, Affordable Self-Care products, that consumers trust everywhere they are sold’. In support of our Perrigo vision, our Audit function is embarking on a transformational journey to become a modern, Audit Business Partner.
To support Audits transformation, we are now actively seeking to appoint an innovative, collaborative, customer focused and forward-thinking leader to our new Global Internal Audit Manager role. The opportunity will have you join us at the ground-level as we create the go-forward vision of our Audit function. Reporting to the Director of Global Internal Audit, this is an exciting opportunity to positively impact the future of Perrigo Internal Audit.
As a newly appointed Global Internal Audit Manager you will;
- Provide guidance and shares knowledge with team members
- Participate in performing procedures, especially focusing on operational, fraud, SOX and information technology/systems audits
- Plan, direct, monitor and perform audit activities to minimize risk
- Improve the performance and productivity of the organization's financial, operational, and managerial processes and systems
- Ensure that the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards. Responsible for drafting final audit reports to allow communication of observations to the Director and subsequently top management.
- 10 plus years of related work experience including operational auditing, fraud, SOX and information systems auditing, , and/or security work.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar discipline.
- CPA, CIA, CISA or similar certifications strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of business processes, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Generally Accepted Auditing Standards, internal controls and IT General Controls.
- A strong knowledge of financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, etc.) is preferred.
- Significant experience in developing, testing and assessing internal controls with strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Previously demonstrated excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong project management skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.